Benvenuto!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ciao Pavia!

It's officially released the blog of the exchanges of AIESEC Pavia! \o/
The objective of this blog it's to put together the stories of all the exchanges realized by @Pavia, so this blog is gonna be written by us, the interns of this particular LC in Italy!

I'm Rafael Campos, from Brazil and I`m here in Italy to work in a project of AIESEC Pavia called “UniCLab”, but I talk more about it later! The exchange has 2 months of duration and I have also a partners in this job, her name is Harriet, but I think that she is gonna show up here soon.

Right now, I'm in the middle of my forth week, and I what I can say so far is that I`m really enjoying my stay here in Pavia! Actually I can’t even say that the fog suck anymore, since the weather is getting better and better! (But fog is in fact a characteristic of the city!) The people here have been really friendly and helpful! Pavia is a small town, but the city is good for the exchange life! I mean, you can do everything by your feet! 

Another good thing about Pavia is its location. Pavia is really close to Milan (30 min or 3 euros!) and also to some others cities in Italy, like Torino, Genova, and so on.. 

Last weekend I went to Torino with Harriet and our particular buddy and friend Valeria! It’s a really nice town, which has almost 1 million people, but actually it looks more like a small town in some country side. It's charming and calm! We went to this Egyptian Museum and we walked around the city checking the ancient and historical buildings and streets, like you can see in the following picture.

Ok... this is just a small post to get the blog started! But I'll try to came back soon!

Até mais..
Tchau!


0 comments: